Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Can't Make This Stuff Up!

Just an update to my last blog about my heart. About 5:45 pm on Monday my arrhythmia doctor himself called me to tell me he got the results of my cardiac MRI. It showed no heart problems or disease. PTL!!! He reminded me to wear the monitor for two weeks and I would see him in 4 - 6 weeks.
I am celebrating no heart problems and being off the Beta Blocker!
Tuesday afternoon I got a call from his office saying they had been contacted by the company that provides the two week heart monitor. They told my doctor's office they cannot give me the monitor because my phone number has been disconnected. Mind you, this is the very number SHE was calling me on!!! It is unbelievable to me how many problems and issues I have to constantly deal with. Anyway, she said she would call them and try to straighten it out.
I guess they figured it out, because they did call and leave a message on Wednesday afternoon and I will be calling them back today.
On a side note, I am loving my new Shape Ups. They are so cushioned when I walk. I am sure hoping that, after losing no weight for the past month, that between being off the Beta Blocker and wearing my new shoes, I will finally lose some weight this week!

2 comments:

Dottie said...

Amazing!! Hope the new shoes work out well and that now that you are off those pills your weight loss will pick back up! Take care

Dottie

Unknown said...

I'm curious about the shape up shoes. I never heard of those.
I am glad the test confirmed the healthy condition of your heart! PTL is right! I will keep you in prayer about the leads from the heart monitor.