Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Revealing facts

Ok - here are the answers:
1) Elizabeth, NJ
2) Trenton State college (now The College of NJ) 1971 and 1976
3) Chevy Camaro 1971, white with black vinyl roof
4) at New Dover United Methodist Church, Edison, NJ
5) purple
6) Jane Austen
7) Don Moen
8) Christ Church Nashville Choir
9) Smoky Mountains, Tennessee
10) any of the following are correct: photography, reading, computer stuff, music
11) MAC
12) Ipod followed closely by Tivo and Palm Pilot
13)

Habakkuk 3:17-18 (New International Version)

17 Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines,

though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls,

18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.

14)Jeopardy is the one I have watched the most often and longest.

I also like NCIS, CSI Miami, Monk, Dancing With the Stars and American Idol.

Bonus: This is my kindergarten picture - I was just five years old.

My sister Linda got the most right followed closely by my daughter Sara.

Thanks for taking time to have some fun with me.

Edited for security reasons.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you had a lot of hair for kindergarden.

Anonymous said...

I clicked on your blog from Sparkpeople, because I loved your picture. I am a big fan of NCIS, too. I really like Tony and Abby.
Do you like Zeva, or do you miss Kate?

Pearl
http://pearlfleur.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Well . . .I've known you the longest so I knew all those "old" facts. LOL Plus I've seen the picture before. But it looked like the others did pretty good with answers too and knew some of the ones I didn't.

Pearlfleur said...

Hi Ruthie,

I have read your posts (and made some comments on earlier posts), and you have an amazing story of strength and faith.

I look forward to following along, and I wish only the very best for you.

Pearl

Anonymous said...

ahhhh thats a seriously cute kindergarden photo