Thursday, October 9, 2008

CT scan results - Part 1

The doctor's office just called to report the results of the CT scan. I do not really understand most of it, so I am going to see the doctor tomorrow (Friday) to have him explain what it all means. But in the meantime here is what I was told.
I have a hiatal hernia. I have calcification around my trachea. I have arthritis in my spine. I have growths in many areas including my spleen. It is recommended I have another CT scan in three months to make sure all of the growths are stablized.
There was more, but I just could not take it all in. Nothing was mentioned about the nodule in my lung so I need to ask about that tomorrow.
I have been trying to remain positive. As I mentioned in my blog yesterday, - today I heard the thunder and felt like I was going under. But God remains the anchor of my soul . I pray He will give me the strength to bear whatever I have to hear and deal with tomorrow when I see the doctor.

1 comment:

Del Smith said...

Ruthie, be encouraged...you have more prayers being said for you than you realize!